Public Company Services
In today’s ever changing regulatory environment, it is becoming increasingly difficult for management of public companies to keep up, requiring the need for talented professionals who understand the complex rules associated with regulatory compliance.
Public Company Audit Services
RRBB is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and a member of the AIPCA’s Center for Audit Quality . These affiliations are dedicated to ensuring that participating firms have quality control systems in place to properly manage their accounting and auditing practices.
We can provide, as your auditor, the following services to public companies.
- Financial statement audits and interim reviews in accordance with PCAOB standards
- Audits of internal control over financial reporting (Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Compliance Services)
- Tax Compliance
- Merger and Acquisition due diligence
Our audit engagement teams are staffed with experienced partners and managers who have the expertise and authority needed to make decisions on complex issues related to your audit. When additional consultation is needed it is done so with partners in the same office of the engagement team to ensure quick and thorough responses. Your audit will not be placed on hold for multiple layers of consult with numerous offices.
Public Company Advisory Services
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other regulations have severely limited the ability of company’s external auditors to assist them as they previously did in implementing and reporting on complex matters.
At RRBB our Public Company Practice Group has extensive expertise in the area of SEC regulation and reporting. In addition to audit services we also provide advisory and accounting services to a number of publicly held corporations.
As your accounting and consulting firm we offer the following advisory services to public companies.
- Support for your annual audit and interim reviews, including coordination with the company’s independent auditors
- Preparation and/or Review of Financial Statements and Disclosures
- Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404(a) Compliance Services
- Implementation of New Accounting Standards
- Registration statement and IPO assistance
- Assistance with technical accounting issues including:
- Complex debt and equity transactions
- Business combinations
- Variable interest entities
- Revenue recognition
- Accounting for income taxes
- M&A assistance (Due Diligence)
- Tax planning and compliance
Why we are a GREAT ALTERNATIVE
Over the last few years many of the mid sized firms have merged with larger firms. As a result they have lost their ability to service clients in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner.
At RRBB, we pride ourselves in being a boutique firm, able to provide you with the best of two worlds. We will deliver the expertise and experience of a large regional firm coupled with the attention and focus of a dedicated local firm. We are truly large enough to meet your needs, yet attentive enough to deliver the responsive service you expect.
- All of our public company engagements are staffed with experienced professionals who understand the complexity of regulatory compliance.
- Our engagement teams are focused on quality and timeliness.
- Our firm is comprised of partners and staff who care about the future growth and stability of your company. Our partners and professionals combine competence with judgment, maturity, and creativity – all the prerequisites for a quality audit.
We currently serve approximately 30 small and middle market public companies and have worked with many others throughout the years.